Pages

Sunday 30 August 2009

White space: pile it on

I decided to do the current Pile it on challenge 12 'good things come in threes!' and combine it with a couple of other challenges. I deliberately used some scallops because I knew there was a challenge that was asking for them, but when I'd finished the cards I realised that it should have included stamping, so I'll have to forget that one.

It does, however, qualify for 365 cards day 181 'white space'.

The base card has a rose tint to it and also a bit of a gold shimmer. The papers I've used were from last year's Christmas stash (not sure what they are). The 'threes', of course, are the pink flowery gems.

I made five of these, so that's another pack ready.

(

The way the card is standing for the photo, you can't see that there is a further bit of white space that shows from the bottom of the inside:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Hazel, it's so nice to see you back creating with us! I'm sorry for all you've been going through and wish you all the best :) Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated