Pages

Sunday 27 September 2009

All behind like the donkey's tail!

There are some challenges that I don't like to miss, but it's not surprising that, with the way things have been with John in recent months, crafting has had to be somewhat erratic. Because of the treatment John is currently having on his foot, he, once again, isn't allowed to put his weight on that foot, so only absolutely necessary walking indoors. That gives me more to do, but it does mean that on non-hospital days I can usually fit in a bit of crafting.

So, I'm trying to catch up with the recent Rosie-Dee challenges, so this card is for challenge 51, for which there was a sketch and 'We want to see at least one circle and one oval.'



It's a simple card, with BG granola papers and oval and flowers by Deni Designs:



Now to check their blog for the next September Shape challenge that I've missed.

3 comments:

  1. We've missed you Hazel, but you must not wear yourself out, take it easy chick!

    Great card for the challenge, those birds are so sweet.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card I have joined your followers it will inspire me in my card making

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe so sweet Hazel.xx Lovely to come & visit all your fabulous creations again. Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated