Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

A sporty card

This is for the sketch on Prairie Paper & Ink:



Day 182 on 365 cards: Sporty Saturday ...'The specifics: Use a ball on your card - baseball, soccer, basketball, tennis, golf, or volleyball.'

And Charisma Cardz challenge 38 is 'getting sporty', so I'm linking for that.

Also for Die Cut Dreams challenge 15: it's raining 'men'!! (sorry, bit late for this one)

I don't know what the image is because I got it in a swap - coloured it in with copics. Black spotty paper is HOTP and red stripy is K & Co.

Thanks to Vee, I now know that the image is a Paper Nation stamp - I should have known that because I've got some of the others, for instance, the rugby one, which is similar. Thanks, Vee.

4 comments:

  1. I always say never to late for a stunning card Hazel, and better late than never !! lol, thank you for sharing your creation with us at DCD
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love this image, it's from Paper Nation, and you've coloured it perfectly. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, what a super sporty boys card, fab image i love it. Sorry you didnt make it in time for the challenge but thankyou for sharing your wonderful card with us, hope you can join in this week too.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah it might be late but it woas worth linking in anyway as it's fab!

    Tanks for joining us and hope to see you again this week

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated