Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

What's on your workdesk?

When I was bloghopping I found that some of my crafting friends had been taking photos of their workdesk today and showing on What's on your workdesk Wednesday - so I thought I'd join in, although tbh I've reached the stage this evening where the keyboard is in front of the computer and some of the crafting stuff put away - but you can also see that a lot hasn't been put away. I've been using my cricut earlier this evening and there are still some cards in front of my from yesterday. The pile of papers over by the cricut contains some BG pads that just happened to have been delivered today (they will top up my already big supply nicely!)



If you haven't yet been to look on WOYWW, then why not go and have a nosey? - it's a great opportunity to have an insight into other people's crafting spaces. I think I'll be back next Wednesday - and then perhaps I'll take a photo when I'm in mid-stream crafting rather than afterwards like tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Great shot Hazel. I love your cup tree stand thingy for keeping your DS tape handy! great idea. :-) Enjoy your new pads.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOME BG pads?? SOME? looks like all of them to me! I too love the mug tree empolyed for tapes- great idea. And wat are those plastic bubbly things on the left going to be for? Told you, WOYWW started becaue I'm nosey!!
    Thanks for joining in - look forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you joining in, Hazel!

    I have to have two desks because I made too much mess to have my pc on the same one as my crafting stuff - embarrassing, but true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is organised Hazel and that is all that matters. You can find what you want - hopefully? hahaha!


    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated