Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Clearly orange

This afternoon I made my ATCs for the October swap on BF - the theme is 'orange'.

The theme for DCM this week is 'I can see clearly now' - the leaves I used are a bit pearlised, but are acetate, so I think they count for this challenge. I've had a pack of them for ages and can't remember where I got them from, but they seemed just right - altogether I made nine ATCs like this one.

I'm behind with the Crafty Pad challenge 41, but thought I'd still link as this was a recipe calling for 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 brads and a swirl.

The main background paper is BG cupcake mac'n cheese and the bottom right hand corner piece is ambrosia. The Dawn Bibby stamp swirl has been stamped with versamark and clear embossed, although you can't see the shine on here - this fits the Whimsy challenge 24 'emboss-abilities'.

Moving along with the times
17 is to create anything BUT a card - so I thought this ATC is just right.

8 comments:

  1. Love your ATC Hazel and those acetate leaves are just gorgeous. Pity you can't remember where you got them. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ATC Hazel and you have managed to link it to many challenges well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Hazel - love those little leaves and your papers are scrummy!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a clever way of adding acetate Hazel. thanks for Daring this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC & brilliant use of Acetate. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is lovely Hazel, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love all the embossing and the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the swirls and embossing! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Whimsy and look forward to seeing more of your creations!
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated