Pages

Saturday 31 October 2009

It's fall y'all

The challenge on Stamptacular this week (it's just still this week - last minute one) is 'it's fall y'all' - use fall colours and stamping.

I used an orange base card, I can't identify this brown paper (it's been in my box for a long while, unknown), Dovecraft ribbon and the ATC that I made for the October swap on BF. The idea is that we make an ATC for everyone in the swap, which means we also get one of our own back, so I decided to use it on this card. There is stamping on the ATC - you can see my original post about it here.

3 comments:

  1. Great fall colors. I love your choice of papers. Very fall like.
    Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the simple layout and the gorgous fall colors!

    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated