Pages

Friday 6 November 2009

Dress inchie

The topic for this fortnight on Small world of inchies and twinchies is 'dresses or dress forms'. It's a while since I made an inchie for a challenge. I started off with a stamped image of a dress that I coloured with copics. I then scanned it and scaled its size down and when it was an inchie size I printed it on to pink card which I then chalked with a slightly darker pink. You can see both the original stamped image and the inchie (with the little versamark ink pad to give an idea of size - although the angle of the photo makes the ink pad look bigger!

This is also for challenge 44: 'inchies' on Lots to do
Stamp, scrap and doodle 13: 'anything but a card'
Corrosive 36: 'no cards'
One powerful hour: something small

3 comments:

  1. Fabby inchie Hazel, thanks for joining in again this week with Lotstodo - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your dress inchie!!! Thank you for participating the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how fabulous...I think that is a stamp I need and I just love yoru inchie...the colors are perfect.

    Thanks for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated