Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Face to face with alcohol inks

While I'd got alcohol inks to make my inchies, I thought I'd make a tag for Dragons tag it on 23: 'face to face' using alcohol inks and/or markers.

I used red pepper, wild plum and denim inks with a touch of blending solution and then stamped a couple of faces (foam stamps from QVC) with black dye ink. I couldn't get a photo because of flash shine, so this is a scan - looks better irl - I hope you can see the outline of the faces. I just added the pieces of ribbon.

The colours used are right for 365 cards day 262.

It's also good for TGIF 112: 'face of a femme fatale'



Don't forget: If you go to the top of my blog you will find the post about my celebration candy - you've got to be in it to win it!

1 comment:

  1. Wooo I love the colours and the faces were hard to find but subtle!!! Great tag and thanks for dreaming with me this week - congrats on your hits!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated