Pages

Thursday 12 November 2009

Salt: Psalm 46: be still

It's Salt Faith Challenge day again today - how the weeks go by - Lythan chose the topic and you can read what she wrote here and see the other lovely creations of the team.

Most often I do a LO for Salt, but this time I made a card, using Papermania touch of teal papers, stickers etc. I even attempted a bit of doodling, so I'm going to link this card for two challenges that are asking for doodling this week: Creative card crew 36 and Creative Inspirations 20.

7 comments:

  1. Love the clam colours of this and the little gems additions look fab on the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't recognise the papers at first but I do love them! I think they go well with the Psalm. Welcome to the wild world of doodling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Hazel. Psalm 46 lends itself to a card XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel Great card and loving your doodle doodle doodling!!!
    Thanks again for joining us over at Creative Inspirations challenges.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great card love the doodling thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Hazel thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for joinginus this week at CInspirations
    good luck judex

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated