Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2010

A couple of prizes

I've received the stamp set that I won for the 'let it snow' rumble on 'In the Cottage Studio' - you can read about it here.


I've also just received the goodies I ordered from The Craft Barn with my £15 gift certificate for winning the Cuttlebug Spot 'let's party' - details here. I really enjoyed altering the wedding boxes that I bought from Poundland - such a good buy when you consider that I've still got the rest of the packs left and they gained me £15 worth of prizes - my original post is here.

4 comments:

  1. ooo lucky girl!!! All set for next year now! I have some of those Prima studs...aren't they gorgeous? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your goodies, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do beautiful work and we were thrilled to have you be a part of the fun!

    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hazel. Enjoy your goodies. You most definately deserve them.XXX

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated