Pages

Thursday 7 January 2010

Salt: faith, hope, love

It was Stacy's turn to choose the topic for today's Salt challenge - you can read what she wrote here and also see the beautiful crafting of other team members.

My response to Stacy's challenge is in the form of a digi LO, using part of a download I bought from Designs by Angel. I used some parts of the kit earlier to make a New Year card.

It would be lovely if you could visit Salt and see what the rest of the team have been up to - and perhaps you would like to make something for the challenge this time.

7 comments:

  1. that is so beautiful Hazel. I lvoe the shadow writing underneath. I think that is the look was trying and failing to acheive. You are really mastering the digital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever you are. Love the birds and the blues..sorta really lend themselves to this passage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful ... the colour choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite bible verse Hazel. Lovely LO for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Hazel, I love that 'weathered' look. Happy New Year to you too, and thank you for my card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Hazel! The color is so calming and lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel - this is stunning! I love the distressed look of the photos and the fonts...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated