Pages

Thursday 11 February 2010

Easter card

This is for sketch 99 on Taylored expressions:

As I'm going to be (hopefully)selling some cards at our WEF at church in three weeks' time, I thought I ought to make a start on Easter cards, so this is the first one this year (it would help if I stopped making Christmas cards, but I like doing those!).

Anyway, back to this card. I've had some alphabet brads for some time - not all of the letters of the alphabet, so I've tended to forget about them - got them out this evening and found that the letters for 'easter' were all there. This is good for the 'brads' challenge on Practical scrappers.

As usual in the evening, it was difficult to get a picture because of the flash on the acetate of the shaker basket, but you get the general idea.

The background paper is from PDA and the shakers were from Poundland (last year, haven't seen anything like them this year).

This is a card that would appeal to children, so is suitable for Magical crafts 8: 'something for the kids'.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little Easter card that would certainly appeal to children. Thanks for joining us at MCFC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous....which reminds me I had better crack on with mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely easter card, any child would love to receive it, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beautiful Easter card for a child those little chicks are so cute! Thanks for playing at MCFC.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Easter card and one that will definately appeal tho the children
    Thanks for joining in at MCFC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely easter card... thanks for playing along with us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card, you have just reminded me i will have to make some of these lol, thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card thanks for joining MCFC Wonderful work

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful card Hazel. Love the fresh spring colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated