Pages

Thursday 25 February 2010

Vintage father Christmas

The next six cards are for the 25th club on Bubbly Funk forum - the idea is that each month we make a set number of Christmas cards (we choose how many to make) - and there is a theme for the month. This month the theme chosen by Tracey has been 'animals'. Until today I had only done 4 of my 10 cards, but now I've completed them.

This first card for BF 25th club uses the sketch for Sparkle creations 11:



The animal, of course, is Rudolph - papers are various offcuts and I'm stamped one of my favourite Christmas images - the vintage Santa is OK for Fab's big Christmas 8.

I've added three hearts for February's challenge on Christmas cards all year round - that means I've now made two cards for this challenge - another three to make.

The challenge on One powerful hour this week is 'faces' - 'This week use a face or a portion of a face in your piece.'

Btw, the card isn't crooked, it's the scan - and the little hearts don't look so purple and pink irl.

6 comments:

  1. So cool, I love this card ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Hazel and love that reindeer background paper. It's fab!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab selection of cards there Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the vintage look! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated