Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

Butterfly or fairy?

This card is for Mercy sketch 66:

I've used a beautiful digi image called 'butterfly swirl' designed by Karen for Dewdrop Craftz - I won it and have already used it before and know it's a digi that I'll want to use again and again.

I used pink, black and white for the Monday challenge on Apron strings (ooops - just discovered this was last week - oh well!)

And I'm just scraping in at the last minute (again!) for 'fairy, fairy' on Cute Daisy May - I know that this image is called a butterfly, but I hope she qualifies too as a fairy!

It's also for Tuesday trigger 'butterfly dreams' on Moxie fab world and another for Crazy amigo 'butterflies'. I'm linking too for Created by hand 'my heart dances' and Die cut dreams 41: 'black, white and one other colour'.

What a silly I am - I used ribbon that has a black and pink pattern on a white background, but now most of it is covered by the image and bow - d'oh!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image and she looks great in pinks and greys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Hazel, love the zingy pink card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Hazel - I love the pink and black together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful. Thanks for playing at Apron Strings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hazel! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely image! Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel this is stunning, the image is absolutely gorgeous and the colours are fab. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning creation Hazel, your image and ribbon detail are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated