Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

A diamond couple

Well, another day when plans have altered - mum was coming over here to have lunch, so we stayed home from church this morning as I was feeling tired after yesterday and to get ready for mum coming - she's not feeling up to it, so we'll be going over to see her this afternoon now.

While lunch was cooking, I thought I'd tackle another of Sue's spring and birthday CBC challenges - this time 'numbers' - Sue asked for anything with numbers and an extra option to personalise.

When I was making mum's mini-book yesterday I looked through hers and dad's Diamond wedding pictures and so thought that it would be good to do a LO for this.

I'm grateful to Sue for these challenges because I don't very often scrapbook and I love it when I do, although I still don't consider myself to be a scrapper.

I've used K & Co paper: BW Madeline pink textiles, a couple of My mind's eye journaling pieces and the scalloped border and some BG bling it designer rhinestones.



Challenge 14 on Fab n funky is 'weddings', so I'm linking for that, also for 'celebrations' on Cute card Thursday - I hope a LO is OK for this. And also for Polka doodles week 10: 'a special birthday or milestone' - I think a diamond wedding anniversary counts as that!

7 comments:

  1. Great great pictures Hazel,how lovely. Love the addition of the playing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 60 years...fab photos, great LO, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab page,great memory of a special day thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely LO. Thanks for entering the Polka Doodles challenge.

    Luv Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous (my folks are coming up on 60 years). Thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles this week...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout for a great milestone. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful Hazel. Thanks for sharing it with us at Polka Doodles this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated