Pages

Sunday 23 May 2010

Invertage scenes

When I had my sale at WEF someone asked if I would make a couple of these cards (I'd already done some before), so last night I made four - easy to do, just a bit fiddly.

The photos are worse than usual (and that's saying something - lol!) because I took them quickly this morning as I needed to take the cards to church with me. Although it was already sunny, the light inside wasn't that brilliant, so I had to resort to flash, which meant taking the photos at an angle to avoid glare - at least you can see the build up of layers, but can't see the finished scenes so well.





I'm linking these for:

Charisma cardz 20
: '3D'
Dollies colour challenge: 'blue, green, brown and white' - the last card
Pollycraft 44: 'summer blooms' - the first card
Crazy challenge: 'something new' - the first one would make a lovely 'new home' card

4 comments:

  1. Fab cards hun, love the depth of them

    Thank You for joining 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!! good luck!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous 3-D project, so pretty. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, these are so pretty, Hazel! i love all the dimension, and they'd make lovely little wall hangings! thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great 3D elements on this one! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated