Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

Cracking on with Christmas cards

For the 25th club on BF forum, Janice has chosen the subject of 'angels', which is a good opportunity to use one of my favourite Christmas stamps.

Last night I made five cards for this theme - I pledged that I woul make ten cards each month for the Christmas 25th club and so far I've been able to meet that target - and, gosh, half the year has already gone.

I downloaded free sheet music for Hark the herald angels sing, coloured parts of the stamped image (Rubber Stampede 'angel collage') with copics and added glossy accents to the halo. The image was then mounted on gold mirror card.

This is also for these challenges:

Sparkle Creations Christmas week 30: 'favourite Christmas song'
Susie & Vikki's Christmas club 22: 'all white Christmas'
Incy wincy 48: 'things with wings'

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated