Pages

Friday 30 July 2010

A special day tomorrow

It's a special day tomorrow for two friends at church - it's their wedding day.

I decided to wrap their present in a piece of Creative Imaginations Sonnets paper 'love' and found a piece of textured, sparkly ribbon that went with it. Having done this I discovered I had another piece of the paper, so I made a matching card. The inside message says 'Congratulations on your wedding day'.

I think I'm safe to show this on here today because I doubt that the bride-to-be will be looking at my blog tonight!

I'm linking for these challenges:

Totally Gorjuss 40: 'congratulations'
Just scraps 15: 'love is in the air' - wedding card
Sunday stamper 113: 'love of my life' (sorry, no stamping involved)
Pollycraft 54: 'love and marriage'
Creative craft: 'here comes the bride'
Paper romance 9: 'celebration card'
Cute card Thursday 123: 'texting crazy'
Theme Thursday: 'words'
Cas-tastic 14: 'bling it up'
Crafty angels 42: 'something old, something new'
Creative cottage 19: 'touchy feely' - the ribbon is very textured
Charisma cardz 30: 'something with a tail'
Creative inspirations 71: 'animals'
Rosie-D 76: 'all creatures great and small'
Dutch dare 83: 'anything goes'
PaperPlay 30: 'anything goes'

16 comments:

  1. This is lovely hun, Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel
    this is gorgeous hun, beautiful papers, lovely card, thank you for joining us at Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so pretty and thanks for linkingin with teh Sunday stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic color combination and design. I really like the touches of silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo pretty!!...thanks for joining us at TG...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work and so perfect for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea for making a matching set, hope you have a great time at the wedding. Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful love the colours and gorgeous design, your friend is going to love it, its so special. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, I hope you will join us again. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely design hun, enjoy the wedding, hope the weather holds out, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at creative craft with these lovely creations, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous...Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at PaperPlay.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not only a special day, but a really speciall card as well ;-) Just amazing!!

    Hope that it is ok that I added myself to your followers list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so lovely card!
    thanks for playing with us at CCT
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated