Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

Salt: speak with kindness

For the new challenge topic today on Salt, Julie has chosen: 'speak with kindness' - you can read what she wrote here and see the other lovely creations of the team.

I've concentrated on the verse from Colossians 4:6 that says: 'Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt.'

I've used some of the digital elements from a lovely free kit that I downloaded from here.

I've set this now as my desktop background so that it is a reminder when I boot up my computer - and I'm aware that 'my conversation' isn't just what comes out of my mouth, although that, of course, is important, but what also is typed by my hands on the keyboard - so much communication nowadays is done in this way and it's important to bear this verse in mind in that respect.

We would love you to visit our challenge and create something for this theme - just leave us a comment with your link so that we can visit and see your artwork - this could be a card, LO, ATC or whatever.

I'm also linking this for Cute card Thursday 132: 'tic toc!'

7 comments:

  1. what a lovely verse hazel :) nice LO too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel - this is wonderful! The verse couldn't be more perfect and all of your vintage elements make up a lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great verse and I love the idea of making it your desktop

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely response to the challenge, I like the colours you've used

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right Hazel! I hadn't even considered the aspect of electronic conversation - ob my!! Your lo is just beautiful - what a great reminder you'll have now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card hazel, the sentiment is so perfect, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made a fantastic card here Hazel, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated