Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

WOYWW 79

It's Wednesday again and time for WOYWW 79 - if you've no idea what that is then pop along and have a look and join in.

I have to confess that today's pictures are a bit of a cheat. Regular visitors to my blog will know that I like to tidy up, but I thought I'd show you that my workspace does get messy and cluttered - yes, it really does. Having crafted yesterday, this is how my workspace ended up last night:



But before I went to bed I cleared some of it and a bit more this morning so that I'm ready to start afresh. Mind you, the boxes of ribbons that are overflowing and tangled up (how do they get like that when they are supposed to be individually bagged or banded so that they don't get in a muddle) have been moved to the sitting room - sorting them can be an armchair job while watching TV later.

So this is what my workspace looks like this morning:


Happy Wednesday to all WOYWWers!

16 comments:

  1. tee hee - my desk never looks as tidy as your last pic - even when I DO tidy it looks more like the first!

    Happy WOYWW - Sheena #80

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, mind either, (desk looks tidy) your's always looks tidy even when it isn't! Love your space....I could do will a bigger one, room that is!
    Have a Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn))#53

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - the little house elf did work hard on your desk over night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely untidy desk Hazel, nice to see that us tidy folks can let our hair down once in a while!

    Hugs
    Brenda 83

    ReplyDelete
  5. The difference between your kind of mess and mine is that yours looks easy to rectify.
    Please can I have the recipe for a tidy-up-able mess.
    have fun
    Sue xx 70

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the crafty snoop. hazel..what a busy desk...it's not a mess it's creative chaos...hugs kath xxx No 47

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much better in the last photo Hazel :) good girl for tidying up all those ribbons - now do you want to come and do mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! you are a wizz at the tidy game... come and do mine!! ASAP! Great desk tidy or messy!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh to be tidy like you Hazel!
    Lovely area.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think my desk ever looks that tidy - even when I've just tidied it! :-( lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you know your good when you actually see a clean floor....lol

    Hugs, Marjo #45

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have forgotten what my desk looks like tidy..lol.I like to think messy desk is a creative one!thats what im sticking to anyways .Have good week
    hugs judex#6

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa! So you ARE one of us at heart! Thanks for setting such a good example.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous before and after. Now all I need is instruction on how to find the mojo to achieve the after.

    Bernie #81

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your space! Thank you for sharing. Pop over to my blog for my brand new blog candy!

    http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hugely impressive recovery Hazel - although I quite like to see your creative pool..it's harmless ribbons and paper - how come mine is always dozens of stamps and filthy things?!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated