Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Wednesday comes round so quickly

And it's time for WOYWW 84 - if you haven't a clue what I'm talking about (is there anyone left who doesn't know?) then click on the link and have a nosey! and join in.

Just a little explanation for those who queried the contents of my mug last week - green tea with lemon - and you can see that it's becoming a bit of a regular brew.

The box of papers is out because I wanted to look for retro papers for the card I did last night and also planning to make one for another challenge.

The stamp on the pile on the right has been kindly lent by a crafting friend for me to stamp some images, so I must get those done in the next few days.

I now need to decide what's going to be happening in that empty space in the middle - I certainly need to make some family birthday cards - oh yes, the family birthdays continue thick and fast - right from end of November to April, there are soooo many, not that I'm complaining.


15 comments:

  1. Love how your desk always looks so clean and inviting Hazel. I drink a lot of green tea too and looks like your friends stamp is a Penny Black one!

    Hugs
    Brenda 99

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely tidy desk Hazel - tooooo tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your desk looks like a tidy desk yet a very creative one as well, thanks for sharing. I also love the stamp your friend lent you :)
    Karen #92

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks a lovely tidy organised space, are thos 8x8 pads in that box, might have to steal that storage idea, siobhan no 100

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the card making...do show and tell when you've done them.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks ready for action. Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see how other people solve storage problems and you don't seem to have any problems. Everything is so tidy and in it's proper place.

    Have fun with all the birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite a stash of paper you have and a very neat desk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so organised but still at hand for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely and tidy - just waiting for you to begin creating now. Thanks for showing.

    #134

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a tidy desk! TFS
    Tertia 88

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice neat desk. I need to clear my and get something made today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love you neat and tidy craft area looking forward to see what you do with the stamped images ~ Nicky 45

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely workdesk and great way to store and display your cardstock! I;m not brave enough to have any kind of drink on my desk...lol.

    Thanks for the peek! :D

    ♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourite mug is filled with hot lemon and honey at the moment to help with the rotten cold. Your desk is so tidy and organised.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated