Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

My perfect day

'My perfect day' is the theme of Gez's lovely CJ for the group on BF forum. For my DLO I've chosen to share a crafting day with our granddaughters.

The background paper is one that I've had for ages - the sort that you buy because you know it will be useful, but until now have never used it ... and then today it was perfect for what I wanted for the CJ because bright pink and orange seem to figure in the girls' colouring in, particularly Faye's. All three of the girls really enjoyed a stamping session.

The wording was done on my dymo letratag - and just the addition of sticky ribbons, flowers, gems and a slotted brad with ribbon to finish it off. I've kept it simple to let the photos speak for themselves and because I didn't want to hide too much of the background paper.


Gez asked us to supply a photo of ourself, so I thought I would put me with mini pictures of the girls around me.
I'm linking this for:

Shelly's terrifically thrilling Thursday: think warm - warm colours
Sketchy colors 64: pink, orange and white
Lexi 36: ribbons but no bows or knots
Picture perfect creations speciality challenge 5: show us your creative space
Tuesday throwdown 41: anything but a card
Crafts and me 27: anything goes
Shabby tea room 54: bingo - 3 in a row - I chose one of the diagonals - brads, flowers, ribbon

9 comments:

  1. What great page and worth keeping hold of that paper as it is perfect for this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout hazel - Gez will be pleased.

    Pink and orange are one of my favourite combinations too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!

    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful LO! Beautiful photos! Thank you for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background paper. Perfect for this LO. Looks like such a fun time!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful LO and tag! I love the pictures!Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creations this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab layout - I love the patterned paper you have used!

    Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Ribbon (No Knots or Bows)' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout Hazel! Thanks so much for joining our "Think Warm" Challenge this week at Shelly's Images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO Hazel.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at LC this fortnight & good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated