Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Paws for thought

I really didn't do much crafting yesterday because I was out for the day. This morning a friend came round for a coffee and chat, which was lovely.

This afternoon I set myself the target of making 16 sticky note holders - strips of card scored in a couple of places in the middle and then wrapped around a sticky note block stuck on the base.

So I thought I would show a couple of them now. I've had the gold foiled card embossed with paws for years (when I first started making cards) - pieces of it have been in my offcuts box - so I thought it was about time I used it. I think the stickers were from Poundland (certainly a long time ago now, so I can't really remember).



So these are for these challenges:

Moving along with the times 91: precious metals (the gold foiling)
Tuesday throwdown 41: anything but a card
Secret crafter Saturday 126: anything but a card
Southern girls: add an animal
Cardmakin mamas 17: animals
Crafts and me 27: anything goes
Paper cutz 83: your choice

12 comments:

  1. These are so cute Hazel! I love the cat one as I am a cat person! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea and like the cat one too, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling!! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter... Hope to see you again soon!!

    ~Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a cat person too and these are such a great idea.
    Thanks for entering them in our precious metals challenge at MAWTT this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!

    Thanks for joining us on our "Anything but a card" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea! They are both super cute! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea & such cuties!

    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both really cute Hazel and a great idea. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Cute! And such a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! how adorable. im so glad you joined us over at SGC!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated