Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

WOYWW 96

Just a quick post for WOYWW 96. We're going away to Maidstone for a week from tomorrow, so there's lots to do - I've just been to have my hair trimmed and need to pop into Bromley for a toy for Josey. Josey is John's ex-guide dog (regulars might remember her) - her new owner's daughter is going to bring her to see us at Maidstone on Friday, so I need to get a toy for her.It will be the first time we've seen her since John had to give her up.

The reason why we're suddenly having a week away is because John is now booked in for a carpal tunnel op on his left hand on 19 April - and this might have to be followed by a more complicated op on the elbow - time will tell.

Back to my workspace - it's cleared and organised ready for me to try and make a few more Easter cards - and I also want to get my Salt LO done for Thursday week because we won't be back till then.

On the left hand side you can see supplies for quick Easter cards and a pile of cards already made (I made 15 of them yesterday) and a nice space in the middle (when I've moved my keyboard and mouse) with a few stamps at the ready.

It's a glorious sunny day here - I got a lift to have my hair trimmed, but have just walked back. Managed to get the bedlinen washed and out on the line before I went and another lot of washing in the machine now - the fine weather is such a bonus.



Off to get a cup of coffee now and then start to get essentials done (and mildly panic ... lol!)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel! What a lot of cards you made yesterday, and today you're full of energy too! Hope you have good news about your husband!
    Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how many cards you've made in one day Hazel! Have a great trip and hope it all goes well for John, how nice to see the dog again too.

    Hugs
    Brenda 98

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel...hope you have a really good break...will be keeping fingers and toes crossed for John...love the cards on your blog hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the news is good about your hubby! Have a good break! Happy WOYWW Hugs Rebekah xx (63)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what you call multi tasking! Have a great break away and hope your husbands op goes well!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca (48) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best for John's surgery. Will be nice to see the dog again and he's going to love a new toy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice craft space. Good luck with DH surgery! Hope it doesn't go to a second surgery. Enjoy your trip next week. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Organized as ever Hazel!

    I know I’ve missed you but I hope you have a wonderful break in Maidstone and the weather stays bright and sunny for you both.

    It’s going to be emotional for you both seeing Josy again what how lovely that her new owner is going to fetch her to see you. Give her a big hug from me.

    Happy Holiday
    Love
    Sue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Hazel,

    Hope your break in Maidstone is a super one for you both and your meeting with Josey brings back lots of lovely happy memories!

    Super tidy desk, I am very impressed!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel... nice and organised before your break and I hope it's a good one. Best wishes to DH for a good recovery from his op too.
    Jo?Zarty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all the desk space Hazel - lovely - and all of those pens :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated