Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

CAS Lily of the valley

This week on Daring cardmakers the theme is Flowers for May - either hawthorn or lily of the valley. I used a clipart picture from Publisher and digitally tweaked it a bit. The base card is pearlised (haven't used any of this pearlised card for some time) and the dark green textured card is some that I came across when I had my sort out last week - no idea where it came from or how long I've had it - from my early days of cardmaking. The background paper behind the picture and the sentiment is from Dena. The sentiment was computer generated and printed, using one of my favourite fonts, Lucida Calligraphy.

This is also for:

Paper pretties 153
: add texture to your card
Rainbow lady 152: let's feel it
I did it: monochromatic
HLSC 21: green
If the shoe fits fashionista Friday 78: May goes green
Dream valley 6: flowers
Sunday postcard: April showers bring May flowers
Card cupids: flowers
Creative card crew: May flowers
Everybody art 141: flowers
Top tip Tuesday 33: flower frenzy
Delightful: flowers
Raise the bar 65: flower power
Crazy 4 challenges 86: April shwoers bring May flowers
Pear tree 48: spring
4 crafty chicks 37: spring has sprung
Stamp something: May digi day
Tanda teaser 171: get well soon
Paper crafting journey 10: get well soon
My Sheri crafts 56: get well soon
Penny's 53: anything goes
Scrappy frogs: anything goes
Flourish timeless 117: anything goes

2 comments:

  1. I love lily of the valley and you captured it beautifully!!!

    I did a digital painting to honor your dog. If you email me
    heyyapg@comcast.net
    I would love to send it your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,
    thank you for entering your card in our 'Get Well Soon' challenge at Pcj.
    It's the perfect get well soon cards!!
    It's amazing what you find when you sort out your stash! mine is well overdue a tidy up!
    Looking foward to see you next challenge.
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated