Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Monograms

I'm surprising myself today - not only have I done my ATCs for the BF forum swap so early in the month, but I've just completed my inchies for the monogram swap this month. I used La Blanche monogram foam stamps, stamping with memeno tuxedo black on to Tutti Fruitti paper (scraps that have been in my box for ages) and I went over the letters with copic C-7, a bit less stark than using black. I stuck these to mountboard to make them more substantial. This is the second set I've made - I swiped the first set with versamark and heat embossed with UTEE, but lost the clarity of the letters - it's a pity it didn't work out.

This is also for:

Just for fun: size matters (inchies)
Secret crafter Saturday 133: dust off your stash - haven't used the stamp for a while
Totally stampalicious: kickin' it old school - stamp that hasn't seen ink for at least 6 months
Mark's finest papers speedy the cat 54: use paper, stamps and inks, but no embellishments
Rubber cafe: anything but a card
Craft your passion 56: anything goes
Pollycraft 91: anything goes
Papertake weekly: anything goes
Iris' spot 18: anything goes
Scrappy frogs: anything goes
Inspire me Fridays 5: anything goes

18 comments:

  1. Great set Hazel, thank you for joining us at Just for Fun again XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel what a great set of Inchies and one of those is destined for me...yeahhhhhhhhhhh

    Gorgeous atc's too I love those Paperbag studio stamps...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inchies

    Thanks for joining our "Dust off your stash" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set of inchies Hazel

    Thanks for playing along with us on JFF - Sam

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute inchie Hazel!!!! Just love them! I can just picture them on a card or down th side of a scrapbook page! Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are superb I love them so aristocratic.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Love the colors!

    Thanks for playing with us Iris's Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely work on those

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super Hazel.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love set of inchies Hazel your partner is sure to love them
    Thanks for playing along with us at just for fun
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those inchies are elegant...thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific inchies, Hazel! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab inchies what gorgeous lettering

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely set of inchies - thanks for joining us (sorry I am late posting)at JFF this week. Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creation

    Thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER CHALLENGE this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated