Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

BF inchies for June: films

The topic for the June inchies swap on BF forum is 'films'. One of my favourites - indeed, the book as well as the film is one of my all-time favourites) is Rebecca.

I'm afraid there wasn't much crafting in making these. I found a picture from the internet, which I scaled down and added 'Rebecca' in Digital Image Pro, mounted on red card and added a heart gem to each inchie. (I've just noticed that one of the hearts is on the wrong way round - I've put it right now!)

That's one thing I can now tick off the list - just need to do my pages in a CJ, a twinchies swap and an ATC swap, not to mention a few cards.

These are also for:

Nadia's challenge 8: black and white and 1 colour
Divas by design: anything but a card

1 comment:

  1. nice card and thanks for joining nadia's challenge
    greetings cristel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated