Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Flashback Friday 13

This is the first time I've taken part in Flashback Friday - the idea is to show something from the past to fit the challenge.

The current FF challenge 13 is to show the first 'non-traditional shaped card' that we made.

I don't know whether this was actually the first, but it was shown on my blog on 20 September 2007 - here.


This was followed on the same day by some more similarly shaped cards - you can see them here.

They were all produced on my craft robo using and adapting a template kindly given by Erika on UKScrappers.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel, what a good idea to flash back to something we have previously made, I think I will take a trip over, thanks for the tip!

    Your card is gorgeous! I love the wording on the edge, its really good as its quite subtle.

    Im just sending my new Silhouette back for a replacement as its died (after only 5weeks!) so when it gets back, I cant wait to be able to make cards like this!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! The words on the circle are such a great idea. I can't believe this goes back to 2007, it could be trendy right now! Thanks for joining in the fun on Flashback Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **hello Hazel**

    This is an amazing shaped card...check out all that fancy cutting...I so need to check out the craft robo....the blue is fantastic...looks amazing with the white...thanks sooo much for joining us at Flashback Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm back again:) I wanted to let you know that I featured your card over on the Flashback Friday Challenge blog today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated