Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

I just can't resist ....

... joining in a Circle Journal group. A new group starts today on CBC forum, so here is my 'When I was 21' journal which is going in the post today and will go round to each member of the group before being returned to me. I look forward to seeing and ready what others contribute.

Throughtout the CJ I've used retro papers from DCWV - they seemed to fit the era of when I was 21!

Front cover:

Welcome:

Rules:

My pages:


Sign in:


I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Come and get it: anything goes
Crafting when we can: anything but a card
Dream valley 19: anything goes
Lollipop crafts 55: anything goes
Paper playtime 59: anything goes
Pollycraft 117: anything goes
The paper shelter 37: anything goes
Simon says: anything goes
Charisma cardz 43: anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Lovely CJ Hazel. What a great time to have been 21! Bet you have some stories to tell ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be a fun one to look through when it's all done - great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel
    Fantastic creations. Good Job!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Challenge Blog this week.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work Hazel. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pages and very retro paper love that, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool project idea! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project this will be for you! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative project! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great journal. I love making them too. Thanks for joining us over at Crafting When We can. Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated