Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Owl always love you

For my Tearfund sale today (which went very well, thanks to those who came along) I'd made quite a few sticky note holders yesterday, so I thought I'd show this one with owls and stars - very simple - just the main cover cut, scored on my Hougie board (so much easier now I've got that) with the addition of the lovely shiny owls with the wiggly eyes and glittered stars.


This is for:

Order of the opus gluei 114: owl always love you
Hooked on craft 9: anything but a card
Sparkles forum 21: something that sparkles
Simon says: sparkle and bling
Secret crafter Saturday 155: anything goes as long as it sparkles
Corrosive 134: purple passion + one other colour (silver)
One stop crafts 152: anything goes

15 comments:

  1. Wow, such fun! I love the goggly eyes!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fab! All the bling is just perfect!!! Your owls are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whar a fun note Hazel, your great
    colours and fabulous design.
    So happy for joining us with our Simon Says Stamp challenge
    Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card,love the owls and all the bling,great colours too...Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked on Crafts,hope to see you again...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our "Anything goes as long as it sparkles" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just when I thought a theme couldn't get much better (owls) you go and prove me wrong. BLINGED OWLS!!! Fantabulous. I love these little guys. Such a great idea. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sticky note holder - I like your owls a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the googlie eyes! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel this is gorgeous, so cute and sparkly and a fab idea too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sparkle & bling challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad the sale went well - this looks great, love the googly-eyed owls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sticky note holders! Love those owls; so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great note holder just love it, thanks for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, fab creation!
    Thanks for playing along with Corrosive this fortnight, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel! Love this, I think the patterned papers mix and touch of bling (let alone the wiggle eyes) make this terrific, so cute!

    Thank you for checking us out at Opus Gluei, you always bring the creativity to share!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even tho I'm so late in getting over here, I'm glad I did-your card is wonderful!! I love the colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei, usually we're a little better organized! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated