Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Suzie's 365 photos day 159: roadside

Oh, Suzie, this was a tricky one today - day 159: roadside. It's been raining most of the day and only let up a little while ago, which enabled me to go over to a shop across the road ... but I forgot to take my camera with me.

Then I remembered that I'd taken quite a few photos on Saturday in Eastbourne - taken from the balcony of our hotel room and looking up the road to where the Carnival procession would eventually come into view. You can see the cars and the people along the roadside:


8 comments:

  1. That's a stunning view from your hotel room, Hazel. I love the sea when it is upset !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an iconic English sea side view! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Photo, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True what Anne says, a great seaside roadside promenade view xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot :) I hope the parade was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated