Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Mini catch up for Suzie's 365 photos

I've just realised that I haven't blogged since Wednesday - I have made one or two cards, but can't show them yet.

Before I get further behind here is a mini catch up for Suzie's 365 photos.

Day 241: textured - a left over piece of lace after I'd made this card:


Day 242: slow - was going to go out and look for snails, but decided I'd show the setting for slow cooking instead:


Day 243: thriving - these little flowers were thriving among the pebbles on the beach at Eastbourne when we were there in May - amazing how they survivie:


Day 244: through a window - I took this picture recently at mum's when I was admiring the garden she looks on to:


I wonder what tomorrow's photo prompt will be!

6 comments:

  1. Well that was interesting. I 've missed you the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the catch up, a beautiful garden to look out on to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good catch up. This piece of lace is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some plants are very determined to live .. even in salty places !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated