Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

CHNC challenge 170: going round in circles


I sometimes feel that I'm going round in circles ... but today I have a good reason for that because that's the theme for CHNC challenge 170 - to use circles - any circles, large or small, including round brads, buttons ... anything round. Please click on the link and join in the challenge.

For my card I used an offcut of Bo Bunny paper that's been lurking in my Christmas scraps box for ages (I think I spied another piece that might get used soon). The topper is from Hunkydory, the buttons are 'all is bright' by My Mind's Eye - and I added a couple of circular sentiments for good measure.


This is also for:

Pixie's snippets week 117
The 12 months of Christmas card link up
My perfect life festive 48 week 11
Fab n funky 209: Christmas
Eclectic ellapu 1: wings
Creative moments 39: anything goes/things with wings
Crimbo crackers 61: anything goes Christmas
Crafty catz 224: anything goes
My craft creations: anything goes
Allways something creative 71: anything goes
Sister Act 50: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel

    Great card and I do love this week's CHCC challenge theme.

    I had to delete your link and redo it to sort the image out - it took next to no time. Mr Linky is pretty unforgiving at times isn't he - sigh :(

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The little birdie is so cute! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little topper. Great card Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Hazel, I love all the circles for the background and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Hazel, all those circles are very effective and eye catching, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Thanks for joining fab n funky this week! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of circles on this card, love the little bird. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these bright colours. Great contemporary card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated