Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

Buckwells Crafty challenges



I was so excited and privileged to be asked to be on the design team for Buckwells Crafty challenge. The design team are introducing themselves today, so please click on the link and start to get to know them and find out about the monthly challenges that will start on 1 October.



Lozzy has started the challenge blog, having launched her online shop Buckwell Craft Supplies. Please have a look there and I think you will be tempted to buy some of the very reasonably priced goodies that Lozzy is selling.


I've had fun today making my first design card ready for the challenge launch on 1 October, but, of course, I can't show anything now ... but I might just hint that ribbon might be involved.

Hope to see you at Buckwells Crafty challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to be working with you again Hazel. Roll on 1 October!!! best wishes, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. je ne sais ps comment tu fais pour assumer autant de travail, mais félicitation, c'est une super nouvelle, biz

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated