Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper December 2017 challenge


This is my design card for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2017 challenge - please click on the link to see the inspirational designs by my team and we hope you will join in our challenge using some patterned paper.

I used papers from a Blue print design pad from The Works, cutting some pictures out from one piece and layering with foam pads to lift from the background paper, with the lovely dress form, heart and vases from a kit bought some time ago from Craftwork cards.. I then used a lovely little unknown stamp that I bought when I first started making cards (probably about the year 2000), inking with memento Paris dusk, stamping on two or three times on the tops of the vases.



1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated