Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Home by Christmas


This one layer card was made by inking the Papermania Urban Home by Christmas stamp with Hunkydory prism blackcurrant jam ink and heat embossing with detail clear powder. I added a white and silver snowflake from Italian Options at the top left and bottom right, but they don't really show up here. The embossing powder has really made the image so lovely and glossy, but it doesn't look as good here as it does in earl life.



This is for:

12 months of Christmas link up 67

The holly and ivy 75: anything goes Christmas
ABC Christmas July: N for no fuss
Crimbo crackers 212: anything goes
Mix it up 39: anything goes + open technique: stamp and heat emboss
Fab n funky 492: Christmas
Crafting happiness 59: anything goes
Krafty chicks 518: anything goes
Simon says Wednesday: anything goes
Word art Wednesday 450: anything goes
Dragonfly dreams July: no patterned paper
Little red wagon 560: give us your background

5 comments:

  1. Wow the embossing is so pretty, thanks Hazel for playing our challenge!

    Leanne DT/Krafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful background, Hazel, you are really on a roll!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet Hazel!
    I hope this finds you doing well. You know, for all the years I've been stopping by your blog....can you believe that I just today noticed that I hadn't yet become a "Follower" of your sweet blog. I've been here probably a hundred times...or so...and I don't know how I missed it. Anyway, I just became a "Follower", and if you aren't yet one of my "followers", I'd sure love to have you "follow" me as well. I always appreciate blog visits, as they seem to be few and far between lately. But anyway...I really just stopped by today to say thank you for sharing your wonderful cards in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always delighted to see your wonderful creations linked up with us. I also hope that you are doing well, my friend. I know it's rough as we get a bit older, and I know you lost your beloved; so I do think of you and pray for you when I stop by. Your fellowship over the years has been a blessing. As we get to "know" each other through blogging, just know that there are people (like me) who really care. Thanks again for sharing.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated