Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Sometimes life's a puzzle


Although I'm not feeling brilliant, I'm trying to take my mind off my aches and pains. I was looking through some of my craft stuff and came across some jigsaws - pearlescent card, which I'd already run through my xyron ready to use ... ages OK and forgot about them. 

I got out a large carabelle  studio zentangle stamp (bought ages OK and I confess it's never been used till today), inked with versamarkand put the jigsaw on to the middle and then heat embossed with black detail powder.

Before mounting on the black card I took out three pieces and generated the wording with my dymo letratag.

It's hard to see on the photo, but irl you can see that there are jigsaw pieces making up the whole piece.

I used to blog every day, but for ages now have got into the habit of only blogging for my own Christmas weekly challenge and my monthly patterned paper one. I'm going to try and blog more with other things. So this is a bit of a fresh start.



This is for:

Shopping our stash 425: black and white
Sweet stampin: clean and simple
Krafty chicks 516: CAS
Mix it up 39: anything goes + open technique: stamping and heat embossing
Dragonfly dreams July: no patterned paper
Crafty sentiments: anything goes
A gem of a challenge 15: anything goes
QKR stampede 401;: anything goes
LeAnn's world 101 28: anything goes
Love to craft 48: anything goes
Love to scrap 135: anything goes
Your scrapbook place July: anything goes
Bastel-traum 91: anything goes

9 comments:

  1. I like your card lots never seen the jigsaw puzzles papers before what a wonderful card you have created x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design using that fabulous zentangle stamp and the jigsaws- striking and unusual. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the zentangle pattern. So glad you joined us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply fabulous Hazel and put together perfectly. Great sentiment verses. Thanks for sharing at MIU this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card in the black and white and the puzzle theme and sentiment is perfect!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Hazel!
    Thanks for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our Black and White challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, thanks for joing the Black and White challenge at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea, Hazel!

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. An enchanting creation, a fantastic idea and great layout! Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated