Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

21st birthday


I was commissioned to make this 21st birthday card for a lad. I used a mix of Kanban and Hunkydory supplies - the foiled card with 21 repeated was bought years ago, but still serves the purpose. The sentiments were printed and matted on to copper pearlescent card. The centre wrap piece was from Kanban. I was asked to keep it simple and flat for posting.



Hunkydory dots for the inside:



This is for:

Cupcake inspirations 500: birthday celebration
The male room 141: birthday
Daisy chain 44: for the boys/men
Krafty chicks 521: CAS
My time to craft 439: clean & simple
All fun 14: anything goes
Crafty sentiments: anything goes
Lemon shortbread 127: anything goes
Polka doodles 34: anything goes
Everybody art 473: anything goes
Crafting happiness 63: anything goes
A bit more time to craft 122: anything goes
A bit more time to craft extra August: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. I agree with using old as new Hazel, I've been doing it myself of late LOL. A Lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great masculine card. Glad you've been playing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card. So sweet of you to join us at CIC, Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely masculine card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masculine card. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 34 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams.
    Hugs Ilonka DT x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated