Pages

Sunday 2 August 2020

Happy new home


A commissioned new home card that I made a while ago, using up various offcut pieces of patterned paper, a left over piece of ribbon, a key that had been lurking in my supplies all by itself, no idea where it came from and some of the little wooden houses that I think originally came from The Works ... some time ago.

I'm joining in the Pixie playground ... I haven't been in there much and I so want to get back, even if it's only to sit on a bench and watch everyone else ... it you don't know what I'm talking about, click on the challenge link below.


This is for:

Pixie's snippets 383
Crafter's castle 32: anything goes
Crafter's cafe 248: anything goes

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card for a new homeowner. I love all the elements you added. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe. Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new home card with the wooden houses and the matching ribbon.
    Greetings, Wies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel - I'm thrilled to see you playing again! Long may it continue. This is such a super card - great find with those dear little houses too! I must gee myself up and come to play in your challenges - right now juggling the Playground alone seems almost too much in this heat! Stay safe my friend!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, this is just so delightful, I am partial to little houses in my crafting and this card is so sweet. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute new home card - the key is adorable.

    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated