Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

The Lord is my strength and my song


Before the pandemic I was asked to make some cards with scripture verses on - I usually have boxes of cards for sale at church, but, of course, sadly we haven't been meeting at church since lockdown, so my boxes of cards are sitting there waiting.

Quite a long while ago I bought a couple of packs of postcards with matching envelopes from TKMaxx, thinking that they would come in handy one day. So I used on of the cards on the white card blank and one of the envelope fronts to run through the printer with the scripture verse ...  and then wrote the reference by hand. The little burlap birds came from The Works.


This is for:

Simply create too August: black & white + 1 other colour (pink)
Crafting happiness 61: anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout, I love those big flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at Simply create too. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Thank you for joining in Dragonfly Dreams anything goes challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated