Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Enjoy every sunset

... and look forward to every sunrise

Something a bit different. This is a print out of a photo of a watercolour painting I did when I was staying in Whtstable last Autumn ... it seems much longer than a year now. It was the view from one of the windows of the cottage I was staying in. The card I used is DL ... an odd one I found in the box and liked the bright colour for this.


My original watercolour painting that I copied and printed:


This is for:

CASology 377: sunset
Krafty chicks 530: all occasions
Path of positivity 84: anything goes
Make my Monday 134: masculine (I think this is suitable to send to a man)
Simon says Monday: movie inspiration: 'Sunset'
CRAFT 574: memories (of a holiday)
A bit more time to craft 126: anything goes
Crafting happiness 69: anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty nice color...thanks for playing our All Occasions Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I love the idea of keeping it simple and letting your painting shine. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used your art work as the focus. Such lovely colors and a great sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used your art work as the focus. Such lovely colors and a great sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and beautiful painting. The silhouette fence really stands out against that vibrant sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful watercolor painting. I'm sure that was a peaceful and lovely vacation. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated