Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

In emergency please break the glass

This is a commissioned car that I've made this morning. The request was for for a birthday card for a son-in-law who likes a beer. I wanted to make a box with a 'glass' front with a picture of a beer inside with the instructions 'In emergency please break the glass'. I used Docrafts nesting dies to make the frame which is lined with acetate for the 'glass', also die cutting the layers inside the frame. The frame with acetate was lifted with 3D foam. The instructions were made with tape with my dymo letratag. I added a matching paper inside for the insert and, as the recipient is very musical and plays guitar, I put one on the back. The card blank itself is a folded A4 from Kanban.


Photo at an angle to try to show the mirror card:


Inside insert:


Back:


This is for:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Great images and love the sentiment. So glad you shared over at Make my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated