Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

New home

I didn't blog anything yesterday ... a busy day with other things that needed to be done, including giving a lot of thought and planning for this card.

I was commissioned to make a new home card, asking me to include a garden with a pond and a cat. I used a picture of a garden for the background, digitally adding the clipart pond, fading the edges to blend in with the garden. I flipped it so that the cat could be facing the pond. The sentiment was generated on computer and printed. I printed out the picture twice so that I could cut some of the little rocks and raise them with 3D foam and added gems here and there, including on the bow around the cat's neck.


This is for:
Crafty animals 43: anything goes (with an animal)
Craft-Dee-Bowz October: anything goes
All fun 17: anything goes
Crafty sentiments: anything goes
Penny's 482: anything goes
Word art Wednesday 461: anything goes
Cardz TV 125: anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel this is a gorgeous New Home card. The recipients will love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digital mastery! What a lovely card for a new home! Great job blending images and I love the decoupaged rocks! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenges. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated