Pages

Thursday 16 August 2007

Commissioned wedding day card

I've managed to finish the wedding day card I was commissioned to do. I was asked to use ivory and or pale yellow - I'm hoping this fits the bill - I quite like it anyway. I used one of my favourite stamps for the bride and groom. It was stamped on the same paper as used on the left and then cut out and mounted with foam pads on to the paper on the right (irl it stands off the paper more than it looks in the photo). It was quite a fiddle doing the letraset letters of the names, but it turned out OK. The flowers are some Crafty Bitz ones I've had and not used any for a while.

The photo is poor because I didn't want to use flash because it would end up with reflection. If I have time tomorrow before the card is collected, I'll try and take a better photo and replace it.

5 comments:

  1. Some truly beautiful cards Hazel, you are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaautiful cards hazel, Anyone wold be enchanted to receive a wedding card like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Hazel. I definitely love the wedding card.

    P.S. I like the penguin at the head of your blog. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated