Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2007

CBC September swap

I started my swap cards last night, stamping the swirly pattern randomly on the cards using a bright pink inkpad and embossing with clear (you only get hints of the shine on the photos). I then stamped and embossed some flowers to use with the cards, but didn't like the result, so will save those for another time. This morning I've added some flowers layered up (I think they came originally from Lakeland) and some Poundland bling in the centres:







6 comments:

  1. Oooh spot the difference - lol what lovely bright cards they are - you have been busier than me recently!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Hazel, the flowers look great on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, all pink and girly and sugary-looking - lovely cards Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and girly, and I love the poundland bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Hazel, i love these.......they are right up my street. Hope you enjoyed making them as they are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice cards in the light pink colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated