Pages

Saturday 20 October 2007

HS:MS SPS 9

Saturday is SPS on HS:MS and ever since Chris told us about the 'scrap your boobs' challenge on It's a Creative World I've been trying to summon up courage to do this. I decided today is the day, so here is my LO:



In my enthusiasm for getting on and doing this (at last!) I completely forgot that Chris has been kindly supplying pink papers to be downloaded, so my LO doesn't include these.

So far I'm only submitting this as my HS:MS photo for today - partly because I'm not sure that I'm brave enough to submit it to It's a Creative World and partly because the light had faded by the time I'd finished it and there's evidence of the flash and the LO isn't as pink here as it is irl.

I'll decide tomorrow whether I'm brave enough to take a daylight photo and submit it to It's a Creative World - it's all in such a good cause, so I probably will.

HS:MS regulars - please excuse the poorness of the photo.

8 comments:

  1. hi hazel
    you should submit it, i felt the same but i submitted mine.
    its looks great. go on, do it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Lo Hazel - I have still to scrap mine!! Go on, submit it, its fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooo hoooooooo, GO HAZEL!!! Well done you, fabulous, fabulous, fabulous and you SHOULD definitely submit it and be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel that is so lovely! A big well done from me for doing it and sharing it with us. You must submit it. It's so gorgeous you should share it with everyone else at IACW!!
    Love Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Hazel !!! I am so proud of you for doing this :D
    I found it quite difficult showing my layout to everyone too but we shouldn't be really.
    You've taken the first step and created a stunning layout so get on over to IACW and let everyone see how wonderful it is!! Whooo hooooo you rock :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing Hazel - go for it girl!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel, this is great! :0) :0) And thank you for the donation, too.

    We would love you to submit it - just send an email (acreativeworld@hotmail.co.uk) indication your permission for it to go onto flikr.
    Kind regards,
    Joy IACW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for deciding to share your layout with us and for making a donation to help us raise money.

    Andrea at It's A Creative World

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated