Pages

Friday 19 October 2007

JB big challenge 3

Lisa set challenge 3:blooming Christmas: 'Flowers are generally associated with spring and summer but they can also be so christmassy too. So for this next challenge lets see all your blooming gorgeous christmas cards...all flowers welcome'

This was an easy one for me because I've still got plenty of papers left over from my Anna Griffin kit, so I used them for backgrounds for the first four cards. The first two have small Christmas flowers on them and the next three have a combination of flowers I had in stock and some of the big poinsettia blooms that I got the other day from Poundland (24 for a £1 - good value). The background paper on the last one was one that I got with a minibook (didn't use the book, but have cut up the pages to use for cards):





2 comments:

  1. Cor Blimey Hazel... I was only missing for a day... how do you get round to doing all this stuff...LOL
    I'm off to get a coffee so I can come back and have a nice browse :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo some lovely traditional Christmassy colurs Hazel, loving the Anna Griffin paper, and how cute are those little ponsettia's!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated