Pages

Friday 25 April 2008

New CJ with Bumbleberries group

Kathy is organising a new CJ on Bumbleberries - it's just a group of five (which means it won't be too long before the CJ comes home - a regular once-a-month posting).

As is often the case, although I had an idea of what I would do, I hadn't actually got on with it, so I started it last night and spent this morning doing the rest.

My subject is 'There's no place like home' and, as I wanted to include a photo of my craft room, I wanted to tidy up this morning before I took the photo - lol! So, at last, nearly a year since the room was fitted out (well, it was actually at the end of June last year) I've taken photos of the room, one of which I've used in the CJ - and the others I'll put on the blog later. (I have to confess that the room doesn't usually look as tidy as it does on the photos!)

For the CJ I used BG 6x6 sultry papers throughout, inking the edges with ColorBox chalk lime pastel and then Distress ink tattered rose - although on some of the photos you can't see this, because I somehow chopped the edges when taking the photos because I did them in a hurry in order to get the CJ in the post this afternoon.

So, here is the front cover:



Welcome:



Rules:



My DLO:





Sign in pages:





Back cover:



CJ put together:

6 comments:

  1. So I was just browsing through the blogs, and found yours! I see you're into crafty stuff, have you ever been on Etsy.com? It's like Ebay, but it's full of handmade stuff. You should check it out!

    I have a shop there also,
    http://www.hollymark08.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CJ, it is so bright and cheery. Gorgeous!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours - that paper is gorgeous and your embellishments really match in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's great, like the idea of signing on the flower too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated