Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2008

BF Think Pink challenge 7: tartography

At last I've done a couple of notebooks for BF Think Pink challenge 7: tartography.

I'd almost forgotten how to use my BIA!

The backgrounds of these notebooks are miscellaneous papers that were in my box (I think they were free with magazines). The backs are covered in the same papers and the insides have been covered with coordinating papers.

One for a lady:



One for a man:



Now I need to make some more for the TEAR Fund sale - I've already done a couple more, but not decorated them yet.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Hazel. Good idea to make one male.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mans one Hazel...really could be for either too as not all ladies like ribbons etc X

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are wonderful ~great gifts1
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated