Pages

Saturday 8 November 2008

DCM sparkle & bling (and a late One Stop Craft)

I fully intended to do the 'things with wings' challenge on One Stop Craft, but I didn't start it till this morning and there's already a different challenge there now.

However, the challenge on DCM this week is 'sparkle and bling', so I made sure this card has plenty of that.

I'm not sure where the background paper is from (think it was free with a mag), but, if you look carefully, you can see that it has butterflies on it. I bought this gorgeous butterfly stamp a while ago and this is the first time I've used it - with versamark and silver detail EP. Just added a bit of bling and the sentiment. The silver leaves etc down the lefthand side is a self adhesive border (bought a pack of three different colours, but not really happy because they are difficult to get off the backing - tear easily).



This also fits the theme on the Sunday Stamper challenge 33: 'tie a yellow ribbon' on Ink on my fingers, so I'm linking for that.

I don't normally do much lemon or yellow, so this makes a change.

Had to take a flash photo because the light's so poor - it's raining (might replace later if light improves)

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty stamp for a pretty card Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour - and lots of lovely sparkles too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats beautiful ,a glorious butterfly stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful card and I adore the butterfly stamp! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hazel, thank you for joinin in hun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Hazel and I love that Butterfly stamp……it’s really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated